How to find us
ATTENTION!! If you’re driving in from I95 Southbound:
A large portion of Hwy 252 West is closed between Hwy 17 and Folkston. Unless you’re familiar with the area, use the directions below to get here from I95:
- Get off on Exit 3, in Georgia, for Kingsland, GA and Hwy 40
- Take Hwy 40 West
- Stay on Hwy 40, through Kingsland and into Folkston, until it ends in Folkston at a T intersection.
- Make a right turn at this T
- Make an immediate left onto Main St.
- Left at 3rd light onto Okefenokee Drive/Parkway, also called 121 South.
Follow this road about 7 miles to the big wooden Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge sign on the right. Turn right here and follow this road about 4 miles to the end. You’ll see Okefenokee Adventures on the left in the last parking lot at the boat basin.